Family Time

Well, I am getting old. And the more miles I roam and put on these feet, the more I am convinced that things mean nothing and people mean everything. I love my family and I love to be with my family. Jon, Cher and kids arrived Friday and it was so nice to be with them. The kids are growing up too fast. Emmett was in heaven with his cousins, and intently watched them and followed them around. We did some simple and fun things over the weekend together: visiting, eating at Denny's, resting, reading, attending church, enjoying a dinner at our place with the extended family, a picnic in Cashmere, throwing rocks in the river, playing on the toys at Walla Walla park, playing catch, throwing the football around, wandering around the antique store in Cashmere, and just being together. Monday night we had a FHE with the Clive's, Sauer's, Stone's, and Harker's, then afterwards did our March Madness selections. (March 9-12)

Pictures below are as follows: 1) Mark & Emmett at Denny's, 2) Emmett the Cow at the Primary Talent Show, 3) picnic at Cashmere City Park beside the Wenatchee River, 4) Miniarms & Noah, 5) Mark helping Emmett on the swings, 6) Jon & Noah playing by the Wenatchee, 7) the annual March Madness draft at our place with the Stone's, Clive's, Harker's, Sauer's & Anderton's.







No comments: