Homeward Bound

Left early on Tuesday for home after dropping off KR at Amy's and saying good-bye to everyone. I drove to Morgan via Henefer to try and catch Charlene Anderton about the land sale, but she was not home. Stopped by and said hello to Mom and Dad in Morgan and then headed north. The drive to Montana went well and I arrived in Butte in the early evening and stayed there the night of the 5th. Lane was OK with meeting with him the morning of the 6th....so it was back to Great Falls. I spent the 6th evaluating the 6 vintage sets and decided that his price was too high. We talked about it for several hours, but he was just not willing to move. Then I asked him what he wanted for the other 120,000 cards (I had a price in mind). He suggested something lower than my price, so we started loading. I really didn't think of what I would do it it didn't fit. It barely did. The whole car was loaded to the ceiling with binders and boxes. I stayed in the same room in Butte the night of the 7th and arrived home on the 8th in the evening. Emmett was there, as Laurel had headed off to Michigan to be with her folks. (March 6-8)

No comments: