Mike Gets "Product"

Ran some errands today. We have discovered that there still is a place editing movies in Provo and trying to stay under the radar. I went by and ordered several. They have agreed to sell them to us at the old price. I got my hair cut at a new place in Orem and when I was done they asked if I wanted some "product". "Why not?", I thought and WALLAHHH - Mike had product. Didn't look that bad - needed a change of pace anyway. Even stopped at Walmart and bought a tub of product for $1.99. Wasn't feeling well (fever) and went back to the hotel for a nap. The family met at McGrath's Fish House for dinner (I was feeling better) and afterwards we watched one of the edited movies (The Departed). Somewhat violent, even edited, but a good engaging plot. And LONG. We were almost into Tuesday and the climax of the plot was at hand, when the movie froze with just a few minutes of movie left and a major aspect of the plot unresolved. We could not get it restarted! ARRGGHHHH! Or was it edited out? Nice picture below of Amy and KT at McGrath's. Aren't they cute!



1 comment:

Texas Andertons said...

Love the new format! Glad to see you using "product".

Megan