Split Duty

KR and I did split duty for a big chunk of July (13th-24th). I dropped her off at the Spokane Airport on our return from the Dakotas and she flew to Utah for Bethany's wedding. I drove home, then to Ocean Shores for a three-day legal seminar, then back home for a few days before leaving for Idaho to attend Kyle's graduation from BYU-I in Rexburg. KR meanwhile, crossed within a few miles of me on her way home from Utah with her parents - she was in Tri-Cities and I was in Clarkston, Washington. I did some family history while in Mackay, Idaho - I am gathering information in order to put headstones on the graves of Isaiah and Isaac Anderton in Mackay. Then I returned home via the Bitterroot Valley and Missoula while KR was in Anacortes for Bethany's Washington reception. Whew!

(Pictures: Nash Wedding (2), at the Hogle Zoo, Grant, Tubing at Seven Peaks, Mackay, ID Cemetery, Kyle's Graduation (2))










No comments: