Seattle #4 and the Zoo

We went over to Seattle (again) to see how the kids were doing on the house and pick up Noah, as he was going to spend a few days in Wenatchee. On Tuesday, we took Will and Ella to the Woodland Park Zoo and had a great time. They have a new exhibit in the Australian area, where you enter a room, can buy little food sticks, and feed birds. The kids had a great time. I put them on my shoulders and they could reach the birds. When I was holding up Will, a gray parrot kept landing on my head and pecking me - the zoo person said he was "preening". Did I look that "unpreened"? (July 2-3)


3 comments:

Seattle Jon said...

Loved catching up on your blog. It's been great seeing you and mom more.

Jon

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

The Jim and Tiff Ellis Family is now a blogging family too. Check us out at http://jimtiffandkidlets.blogspot.com/

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

Come on T-Rex. The blog is getting kind of old don't ya think? We need new info.