The Skunk Shirt - A Clarification

One of our family's hidden secrets is I love skunk shirts. I have worn and worn out several generations of them. But like skunks, they just keep coming back. Even though they may vary slightly in style, they usually feature an all-black material with one or two stripes down each side in the front. You may have noticed my current skunk shirt in many of our mission pictures (I actually have two of the same exact shirt, but only one here with me). You may have come to believe that instead of white shirts and ties, I only wear my skunk shirt. However, to make things perfectly clear, I only wear it on our P-days. It just so happens: 1) that we take most of our pictures on our weekly off-day, and 2) I only brought TWO shirts that are not white shirts with me - hence the overabundance of skunk shirt pictures. I wash it weekly, so have no fear, I smell fresh and clean.
 
 
Proof

2 comments:

Final Approach said...

Nice Try............

LGH said...

You are so funny. But, glad you have your skunk shirts for P Day, at least.