Utah

We headed to Utah in late summer (August 17th-29th) to help with Dad in Morgan and in Springville with home repairs after the "plumbing incident". On the way through Idaho, KR and I stopped at Bruneau Dunes so she could climb one of them - why do we always pick the hot times of the year (KT and I climbed to the top of this same dune on a very hot day). You can see her progress, the moment of victory, and her burning feet bathing in the cold air from the air conditioning vent. A comment on the picture of her returning through the grass. I was watching her as I was taking pictures and noticed a change in her wariness and speed. As she approached, I made a comment about the huge number of large snakes that bask in the sun in that particular patch of grass. She just smiled. Some things never change. Nor do I want them to change. We were in Springville on Olivia's first day of school and also got to see a double rainbow. Cool.









No comments: