Mike & KR's Great Adventure

Wow - 57 years and counting. Life goes so quickly....a blur sometimes. There are some not-so-good things about getting old. When I was in Utah last week, I got my hair cut and there is not much dark hair left. But there are some very good things about the process. Over the last few months we have had the privilege of getting up close and personal with our grandchildren. Helping out while Cher was in France, visiting with the Dover clan for Mike's graduation, watching the twins grow up way too fast and Emmett turn into a little man before our eyes, seeing Megan with her "bump".....it has been wonderful and an honor to help out. They are all so unique and inherently good....and our children and their companions are doing such a great job with all of them. In the season of Mother's Day and Father's Day, I just wanted to make sure you all understand how we feel (giving you an online hug). THEY are one of the best things about getting old.












4 comments:

Amy D. said...

Choking me up dad!! I think my kids love you guys more than us. Livi is still talking about her sleepover at the hotel and swimming with grandpa at the "La Quinta" (said in the cutest voice possible). We thank you for always being so good to make the rounds and see the kiddos. XOXO

Kyle and Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle and Katie said...

My future children love you already :)

Cher said...

We are so glad that you are so involved in their lives- something I never grew up with! You help make our lives easier and more joyful by being in them!