March Madness

I bowed to the craving once again and joined the ruthless Wentachee 1st Ward March Madness draw. I started this thing 7 years ago and we have managed to keep the same group together - Mark joined in to help me four years ago. I even created the trophy. None of that seems to help, as all three of the other teams have won twice and the Anderton team is 0-6. But hope springs eternal every March. Our draw this year: Louisville, Michigan State, Missouri, Syracuse, Xavier, Utah, Florida State, LSU, California, Texas A&M, Dayton, Utah State, Western Kentucky, Stephen F. Austin, Binghamton & Morehead State. Wish us luck!


3 comments:

Kyle and Katie said...

Dear Dad,

Your sentences are wonderfully written twenty times better than mine. I love you reading your blog and don't sob anymore.

love,
your daughter

Dover said...

I guess you guys are pulling for Michigan State to close things up.

Anonymous said...

I picked NC to win it......crossing my fingers that Nova loses. Ya, I know the lingo.