Bucket List Update

Two more bite the dust. While on our March adventure in New Zealand and Australia, I was able to view Saturn through a nice telescope while having a dinner outdoors in the dark at Ayer's Rock. It was very cool and looked similar to the picture below, although smaller and a little whiter. You could see some of the moons though - little white and dark spots as pictured. The raft trip was on the Rangitata River in New Zealand. It turned out to be a bit more intense than I had anticipated, but we survived. I can also say now I have gone over some Class V rapids - make that waterfalls. When I was trying on my helmet, the guide kept moving up sizes, until he got to the biggest - and they only had one! It fit, but it was pink. He thought that was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Texas Andertons said...

I saw you have juggling on your list. I could help you learn this summer. Mrs. Silver (grade-school PE teacher) had us start out with light scarves, then onto tennis balls, rings, clubs and eventually knives. Light scarves are a great way to get the hang of the juggling motion in slow motion.