2007 Husband of the Year

It is time for my children to vote on the 2007 Husband of the Year. This is a fair, unbiased look at husbanding, and I want you all to know there is no pressure to vote for anyone (me) in particular.

This year's candidates are as follows, with their corresponding pictures in the same order...please vote in the comments section.

1. Tony Bender (Newark, New Jersey)

2. Doug Miller (Asheville, North Carolina)
3. Bob Collins (Sacramento, California)
4. Aleksandar Pekic (Belgrade, Serbia)
5. Your Father, With Your Mother
6. Draigen Cullen (Belfast, Ireland)
7. Achille Marangoudakis (Athens, Greece)








5 comments:

Seattle Jon said...

Bob Collins. Sorry Dad.

Amy D. said...

Where did you get these? Did you do a google image search for bad husbands or something? Of course you win..those guys are all idiots.

Dad/Papa/David/Grandpa said...

Mike,

I will have to go with #4. Here he is exposing himself to untold dangers while protecting his women in a sturdy cage...

Not Dad/Papa but David (aka Cher's dad)

Greg said...

I'm going with #2. Regional loyalty I guess (NC). These are some great pictures. I hope life is treating all of you Andertons well!

Dover said...

I'd go with #1 as her low center of gravity out weighs his height with that load. This husband must be a genius.