Showing Laurel That I Can....(Smiling)

4 Jobs I've had:
1. Night janitor at University Towers Hotel, Seattle
2. Aluminum extruder helper, Colotrym Company, Seattle
3. Pin machine maintenance, BYU Bowling Center
4. Scout camp counselor, Camp Omache, Seattle


4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over (and over):*
1. The Great Escape (secret yen to dig a tunnel)
2. Lawrence of Arabia (always wanted to ride a camel, and will someday)
3. Take the Money and Run (edited)
4. The Bridge Over the River Kwai (I like whistling)


4 of My Favorite Movies: *
1. Any of the Lord of the Rings installments (extended, please)
2. Any John Wayne movie
3. Last of the Mohicans (edited, perhaps my absolute favorite)
4. Braveheart (edited)

* Want KR to know I only like the edited ones....

4 Places I Have Lived:
1. West Jordan, Utah
2. Tegucigalpa, Honduras
3. Punta Arenas, Chile
4. Seattle, Washington (West Seattle)


4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Home Improvement (I have a thing for tools)
2. Law & Order (the original version)
3. King of Queens
4. The Tonight Show (Johnny Carson, please)


4 Favorite Reality TV Shows:

* Sorry, they have never held my interest - I can't answer this question....

4 of My Favorite Places I Have Been:
1. China (we went in the mid 90's before tourists were really going there)
2. Istanbul, Turkey (most interesting city on earth)
3. Ireland (all of it was spectacular)
4. Cusco, Peru\Machu Picchu (totally unique)


4 Foods I Really Like:
1. Grape Nuts cereal (with peaches or pears on top)
2. Any Mexican food (the whole menu)
3. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
4. Moose Tracks ice cream (melted in the microwave for 30 seconds)


4 Websites I Check Daily:
1. Family blogs
2. ESPN (no explanation necessary)

3. MSN Money (my portfolio and the markets)
4. Ebay (especially if I have active listings)


4 Hobbies:
1. Traveling (especially by car, off-freeway)
2. Reading (non-fiction mostly)
3. Hanging with my children and grandchildren (really)
4. Family history (and I would like to get obsessed with it)

No comments: